Products & Services
Girodat Seeds Ltd. grows and processes spring, winter and durum wheat, barley, triticale, chick peas, peas, lentils and forages, including many of the top varieties from SeCan, Canterra, FP Genetics and Pickseed. We can also access many canola varieties.
Seed is available for both wholesale and retail purchase. You can pick up the seed from our farm in the spring. If you are a wholesale purchaser, you can either pick up the seed, or we can deliver if within 100 km.
Varieties available for 2019
All seed of the varieties listed has been graded Certified #1.
- Two-row feed variety
- Top yielder in both grain and forage
- Forage variety with reduced awn
- High yielding
- Well-adapted to all durum growing areas
- A step up from Strongfield: improved yield, superior resistance to Fusarium head blight and strip rust, easier threshing
- Solid stem variety
- Has one of the highest yield ratings of the new durum varieties
CDC Landmark VB
- High yield midge-tolerant variety
- Medium height with good standability
- Excellent straight combine crop
- A Clearfield variety
- A small red
- One of the taller reds
- High-yielding yellow pea
- Good resistance to seed coat breakage